Teachers are the most respected people in everybody’s life, and they deserve to be valued. We all came across some teachers who not only changed our perception of the world we live in but also inspired us to be the best version of ourselves. Whether a school teacher, professor, online or private tutor, they are a treasure to students. Teaching is the only profession that creates all other professions around the globe. They work day and night towards building the bright future of their students. Pick any master, and their success story would be incomplete without a great teacher.
Everybody needs appreciation to stay motivated and walk on the challenging paths of life with zeal and hope, and so do our teachers. Days like the end of the year, sessions, or teachers’ days are considered best to send a message of appreciation to their teacher. However, one should never wait a whole year to express appreciation or gratitude to the best teachers. Here is a list of 101 best teacher appreciation and thank you notes for you. Pick one that relates to your experience and defines your teacher well and share with them via online, text message, printed or posted form.
1. I had so many ways to get to my destination, but you showed me the right one. I am really thankful to you! Only a wise teacher can do that. Here is a quick thank you message to appreciate your efforts and support.
2. My incredible and one-of-a-kind teacher, thank you ever so much for all of the knowledge and guidance that you have so generously shared with me. Thank you so much! I will forever be grateful for all of the roles that you have played in my life.
3. I’m so thankful you were my teacher. You fostered in me a love for learning and opened a world of opportunity for me. Thank you for setting me on my path to success!
4. Thank you for celebrating my accomplishments this past year and making me feel like a superstar. I always felt so happy when you were proud of me. You will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you for being my teacher.
5. To an extraordinary leader, a magnificent mentor and an unparalleled teacher. Thank you for all that you do. My gratitude goes out to you today, and forever after.
6. Thank you for really going the extra mile to help me stay on track! You’re genuinely a phenomenal teacher.
7. The best teachers teach from the heart. You teach with love and effort, and energy that draws in every student. What a gift! What a teacher! Thank you for all that you do!
8. With your help, I am so proud of all I have achieved. Thank you for being such an extraordinary teacher.
9. Thank you, teacher, for showing me what dedication looks like. I know you’ve been busy recently, but you’ve handled it with such grace.
10. You are a great teacher and a good human being. You have shown me that I can do anything I put my mind to. You did not only teach me what is good in life but also inspired me to do good in life. Thank you for your contribution to building my life and having faith in me.
11. Not everybody loves school, but you have made coming to school such a pleasure. I am so thankful to be taught by someone as cool as you!
12. You’re a teacher who inspired me to think outside the box, outside the classroom, and into the future. All my successes will be a credit to you.
13. Thank you for always taking the time to go over the lessons in detail and making learning so much fun. I’m thrilled I had you as my teacher!
14. A teacher like you is truly a gift. Thank you for helping me believe in myself and come out of my shell this year. Please never change!
15. Thank you for being the best teacher in the world. You inspired in me a love for learning and made me feel like I could ask you anything. You always had the patience for my questions and knew just how to explain the answers. My fond memories of the time in your classroom will last a lifetime.
16. I have been one of the luckiest students on the face of this earth to have had you as my phenomenal teacher! I want to wish you nothing but the absolute best going forward, and I will never forget you! I thank you with all my heart.
17. I’m so thankful you were my teacher. You fostered in me a love for learning and opened a world of opportunity for me. Thank you for setting me on my path to success!
18. I’m so thankful that I had the privilege of being your student. You were simply the best teacher I’ve ever had!
19. My school life memories are not complete without your wise speeches in the classroom. I really miss those days a lot. You were so generous with your time and efforts. Thank you for being such a great teacher!
20. You are my favorite teacher for a reason. You always know how to put a smile on my face. Thank you so much!
21. I don’t think I could’ve gotten through this year without you. When I needed it the most, you were there to help. Thank you for all of your guidance and support. Means a lot.
22. Thank you for making such a huge impact! It means so much that you would always take the extra time to help our child this semester.
23. You are a shining light in my life – someone who had guided me when I was in darkness. Thank you for being a confidant, mentor and friend.
24. You have inspired me now, and you will continue to inspire me in the years to come. Thank you to the perfect teacher!
25. You made class such a fun place to be, but you also made sure we settled down when we had to focus on a lesson. I am so thrilled that I had a teacher like you!
26. Your class was my favourite. Thank you for being so understanding and taking the extra time to explain things in detail. I was so lucky to have you as a teacher!
27. A teacher as good as you are is deserving of more than just a card. You deserve a gold medal! Thank you for being such an inspiration.
28. A good teacher doesn’t just shape your academic life, but they also shape the person you will become. Thank you for helping me be a better person and taking the time to help me recently. You don’t know it, but it greatly impacted my studies. I am so thrilled to have a teacher like you!
29. You deserve a big thank you for all the sleepless nights you spent preparing our lessons. Thank you, teacher. You are the best.
30. A good teacher is patient, kind, and thoughtful. You have been all of these and more to me. Thank you!
31. You’ve gone above and beyond for your students in so many ways. You really care about giving us the best, from buying us extra supplies to tutoring us after class. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts
32. You truly are one incredible teacher! Many thanks for all the joy-filled days and the invaluable lessons you shared with me! Please never change!
33. Under your guidance, I’ve not only become a better student but also a better child, sibling and friend. Thank you for helping me grow.
34. Thank you for inspiring me to be my best and for being there to guide me when I needed help. You have been an incredible teacher of lessons both inside and outside the classroom. Having you in my life opened my eyes to my inner strength and has motivated me to become and do more. I could never thank you enough.
35. You will not only be in my heart but the hearts of all your students in the years to come. You’ve made such an impact on all our lives, and we thank you for that.
36. To my favorite teacher, you’ve not only helped me achieve good grades, but you’ve helped me achieve my dreams as well. Thank you so much for your guidance this year.
37. A card isn’t enough to show the full extent of my gratitude to you, but just know you will remain in my heart forever. Thank you for teaching me so much.
38. I remember being so shy, but you helped me come out of my shell. Thank you for having faith in me. You are truly an amazing leader, and you actually serve the word “teacher” correctly. I genuinely appreciate it!
39. You’ve not only been my teacher this year but also a mentor, a confidant and a friend. Thank you for being there with me when I needed it most.
40. Thank you, teacher. Thank you for believing in me when no one else did. I am a much better person because of you.
41. Your class was our favorite this semester! Thank you for being the kind of teacher who inspires us to be our very best.
42. It takes patience, endurance and talent to be a teacher, but you make it look so easy day after day. I hope you know just how much we all appreciate you.
43. Thank you for being a truly outstanding teacher. Your passion for teaching and your dedication to your students is obvious in everything you do. I feel so lucky to have been put into your class. I hope you know the priceless impact you make in so many lives.
44. Thank you for an unforgettable year of class! With your dedication, care and thoughtfulness, you have made such a large impact in our lives in such a short time.
45. I am so glad that I will have the memories we have created together in the classroom for the rest of my life. I wish we could repeat the year just so we could make more. Thank you for being the best teacher this year!
46. Thank you so much! Every time I reach one of my goals, I will think of you and all you taught me with a heart full of gratitude.
47. When I look back on my education, I know I will remember you as my favorite teacher. You’ve inspired me in more ways than you know.
48. You’ve always had high expectations for me, but I know it’s because you understood my potential, even when I didn’t. Thank you for having faith in me.
49. I know you want to see me succeed, and that’s why you tell me to keep trying even when I want to give up. Thank you, teacher, for believing in me.
50. I was lucky to be in your class! Thank you for teaching me to express myself and work outside my comfort zone.
51. My knowledge and my intellect are much more developed and complete thanks to you, teacher. My heart expresses gratitude for you today and for forever. Many thanks!
52. I have seldom had the opportunity to have such an incredible role model as you in my life. You have reliably been my source of knowledge, inspiration and stability. I cannot thank you enough for all the magnificent things you have taught me! You have been such a gift in my life.
53. I feel so truly lucky to have a teacher who shows all of the care, understanding, and patience that you do. Thank you for everything.
54. I am so grateful for everything you’ve taught me. You’ve given me the strength necessary to face the world.
55. Thank you to a fabulous teacher, a true role model who continues to inspire me and who I know will always be there for me.
56. I am so thrilled to have been taught by you! Few teachers leave an impact as much as you have on me – you have helped shape me into the person I am today.
57. Even when you were busy or stressed, you never gave up on me, and I’m so grateful for that. Thank you for being such a remarkable mentor!
58. Every topic you teach, you manage to make it interesting and engaging. I never thought I could have this much fun learning! Thank you for all the hard work you do!
59. Every question I have, even the silly ones, you have an answer to. Thank you for being such a patient teacher.
60. When I grow up, I hope I love my job as much as you love yours. Thank you for being my biggest role model.
61. Thank you for being such a fantastic teacher! You’ve really inspired me, and I’m so grateful that I was your student!
62. You have taught me a vast number of invaluable things. Through obstacles and difficult days, you have kept a cool head and a warm heart. Meeting a person like you is rare, let alone having the privilege of them being your teacher! Thank you, truly and sincerely.
63. You seem to have a way of seeing right through me and knowing when something is wrong. I always knew that you really cared for me and could go to you with my problems. You always had time for me. I am fortunate to have had you in my life. You are an exceptional teacher and an exceptional person. Thank you.
64. I don’t know if I’ll ever have another teacher like you, someone with endless patience and enthusiasm. Your lessons will always be remembered fondly by me.
65. You pushed me to the limits because you knew I would succeed. Thank you for your undying faith in me.
66. The best things you have taught me were not in the curriculum but the example you have set. Your confidence, determination and excellence are all qualities that I someday hope to have.
67. You were born to be a teacher, and I got lucky enough to be taught by you! I know your work is hard, but you do it so effortlessly.
68. A teacher like you is a gift to any student. You’ve been a guide when I felt lost and a friend when I needed one. Thank you so much.
69. It was a blast having you for a teacher! Thank you for taking the time to make sure that things always clicked.
70. As teachers go, you’re simply the best! Thank you for knowing how to motivate and encourage our children. We appreciate you so much!
71. Thank you for being the absolute best teacher I could ever ask for. Your guidance and advice helped to make me a stronger student!
72. You always go above and beyond for us, and we’re so thankful. Thank you for being such a phenomenal teacher and making this semester so much fun!
73. Your class was my favorite all semester, and I’m so grateful for your fun and engaging approach. It made the lessons interesting and made me want to learn. Thank you for being the best teacher I could ask for.
74. It’s a gift to be taught by a teacher as understanding as you. You really know just how we feel, and we can’t thank you enough for your patience.
75. You’re one of the coolest teachers I’ve ever had! You’re never too strict, you always have fun, and you always make us laugh. Thank you!
76. Never have I met a teacher who cares so deeply about their students, and I am so grateful to be one of your students.
77. No question is ever too big for you, and that’s what makes you such an outstanding teacher.
78. I feel like I’m so confident now, and I realized it’s because you have confidence in me. Thank you for helping me realize my potential!
79. When I come to school and see you, I just know it’s going to be a good day. Thank you for being a supportive and devoted teacher.
80. I couldn’t possibly list all the things you have taught me, but the most important is you’ve taught me to be a good person, and I will carry that with me for life. Thank you for being my inspiration.
81. My appreciation for having you as my teacher is beyond words! You always have been someone I have looked up to and followed the example of. Stay awesome!
82. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me, guiding me and making me what I am today! Your passion for what you do has helped me find my passion.
83. You expected me to succeed, which motivated me to keep trying until I did. You set the bar high, and I learned more than I thought I could. You taught me that I am smarter than I thought and that failure is okay as long as I pick myself up and try again. Thank you for believing in me.
84. Thank you for being such an exceptional teacher. You went out of your way to make sure I understood all of the lessons, and I’m thrilled you took the extra time for me!
85. As I am moving up in life, I wanted to take a moment to let you know that much of my success comes from how you supported me when I was your student. I am so lucky that you spent so much extra time helping me.
86. You bring such positive energy into the classroom. Thank you for being a highlight of my day!
87. You’re not just a teacher for the school, but a teacher for life. I have learned so many things from you that will always guide me. Thank you.
88. Thank you for being a teacher and a mentor and for always expecting me to be my best self!
89. It takes a lot to guide so many students, but I can speak on behalf of us all in saying that your impact on our lives is immense. Thank you for being such an incredible teacher, supporter and friend.
90. Thank you ever so much for being there and guiding me even through the most difficult of situations. You truly are the most spectacular teacher of all time. I am forever in your gratitude and will always remember you.
91. I feel so lucky to have had a teacher like you. Thank you for helping me to express my creative side and come out of my shell. You have given me confidence that is priceless!
92. If I ever have the honor of teaching, I will aim to do it as flawlessly as you have! Thank you for being the greatest teacher I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! You are simply the best.
93. You did more than prepare me academically, and you prepared me for life. Thank you for all of the lessons you’ve taught me. I will remember them and you forever. Thank you, teacher.
That’s all for now, students! Teachers deserve appreciation all day, every day.
Still looking for a reason to write a thank you note to your favorite teacher or tutor? If you can read this, know that that’s probably because of a teacher. It’s the supreme art to guide so many students and inspire them simultaneously. Finding suitable words of appreciation sometimes gets hard. That’s why we have put every type of thank you note over. Express your respect and gratitude now!
Find Top Tutors in Your Area